Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Once upon a time ago

Before my printing job, Hazwan and I went around looking for jobs. We applied at many many places ; Sushi King, Pizza Hut, Grand Super Mart , Ipoh Town, Speedy's and McDonald's.

This was the McDonald's application form. To be honest, we didn't really want to work at McDonald's but we decided to polish our form-filling skills.

Sports or Activities.


At Speedy's, the person in charge was a Chinese lady. When you see two guys that have squinty eyes and see that their names start with "Mohd" , you're going to say "Ooo" or "Eh". I honestly believed that I was going to get hired, largely due to Hazwan. He spoke mandarin with the lady quite well while I only got some parts of it and did the 'Smile n Nod'. None of the places we applied at called back. It's okay. I know voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment